On Tuesday, September 8th 2015, Bio Bee India PVT is going to hold an IPM workshop.
The IPM workshop will address main topics regarding Grape, Capsicum, and Pomegranate cultivation.
- Know your pests and their behavior – Expert: Dr. Shailesha, Principle Scientist, NBAIR, Bangalore.
- Integrated Pest Management, Use of Bio-Control Agents and Scouting Techniques- Expert: Mr. Moshe Cohen, Field Service Director, BioBee Sde Eliyahu, Israel.
- Use of Cultural and Biological Methods in Pest control of Grapes, Capsicum and Pomegranate- Expert: Mr. Anil K. Vice President, BioBee India.
- Use of various chemicals, its selectivity and compatibility in IPM- Expert: Dr. Ajit Chandele, Rtd. Head Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture Pune, Founder, National Biocontrol Production Unit.
The workshop will take place at Montreal, Hotel Jupiter Meuse, Nashik, from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- The mode of interaction and address will be English.
- The registration fees is Rs. 2,000/ head and entries are limited.
- For more details please contact Mr. Ajit Ingle, +91 8805305533or Mr. Anil K. +91 9538123423.
We are looking forward to see you at the workshop!